- ABOT Box Openers
- Checkweigh Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Cubing Systems
- Custom Systems
- Labeling Systems
- Pharmacy Systems
- Picking Systems
- Robotics Systems
- Shipping Systems
- ShipMaster 800 Small Parcel Shipping System
- ShipMaster 900 Inline Shipping System
- Automatic Manifesting
- FedEx Automation
- In Motion Manifest
- UPS Automation
- Sortation Systems
- CASI Products
- Company Profile
- Recent Projects
Shipping Systems - Multi-Carrier Shipping
CASI manufactures and integrates both standard and custom shipping systems for single and multi-carrier shipping operations. Most shipping areas consist of manual manifest stations with several steps of scanning, weighing, cubing, and applying a shipping label. Our automated systems typically replace the labor of 2-4 manual operators.
CASI Shipping Systems
CASI provides turnkey shipping solutions for single carrier, multi-carrier, and multi-line systems. Typical systems include:
- Order ID scan (License Plate Barcode) and lookup
- Checkweigh for shipping weight and/or pick verification
- Automatic print and apply of shipping label
- Verification scan to ensure order ID is married to correct shipping label
- Reject for exceptions such as no-read, bad shipping label, wrong shipping weight, etc.
- Parcel sortation to carrier, service type, postal code, etc.
Rules Based Shipping
Our SolidShip™ software provides an interface to rules based carriers' applications such as UPS Connectship™, FedEx, TNT, DHL, and other rules based applications, allowing for automated in-line manifesting of multiple carriers on the same line. If you are shipping a few hundred to several thousand cartons per day, automation is the tool that will save money, labor, human mistakes, and provide excellent ROI typically in a few months.
Are you a rate shopper using ClipperShip, Pitney Bowes, CLS, ProShip, or other rate shopping software? No problem. Both SolidShip™ and SolidLabel™ integrate seamlessly to generate labels, interface the rate shopping software, and verify the shipping label was applied to the intended package.
Downstream functions include multi-carrier sortation based on carrier (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.), service type (overnight, express, ground, Aussie Post, etc.).